27-year old Gabriel Alleyne of Mt. Parnassus, St. George, will know his fate on January 18, 2019, when he appears for sentencing in connection to the June 24, 2017 death of Laura Land, St. David resident, 49-year-old Anthony Alexander. The mentally challenged man pleaded guilty to an indictable Non-Capital Murder charge last week Friday, before Guyanese-born, High Court Judge, Madam Justice Paula Gilford, at the St. George’s No. 1 High Court. The accused who is the son of a prominent religious leader, reportedly used his bare hands to strangle Alexander while the two were inmates at the Rathdune Unit at … Continue reading
- Another police officer is charged Law enforcement officers have arrested and charged another of their very own for the offence of causing death by » more
That Privy Council Ruling!!!
Monday’s decision by the Privy Council in London to dismiss the appeal by former soldier, Lieutenant-Colonel Ewart » more
- Chinese Embassy donates computers to Telescope After donating up to 70 computers to schools across the island, the Chinese Embassy has once again » more
- Four Law Lords against and only one for Lieutenant-Colonel Layne The British-based Privy Council on Monday delivered a 4-1 decision against former » more
Six Island Scholars named
The Grenada Government has announced the names of the six persons awarded island scholarships in 2019.
The » more
- Blaka Dan Speaks out against SMC First off, I would like to say that I am not here to disrespect or discredit nobody, I am not here to bring down » more
- Government announces investigation into failed shrimp farm Nearly two years after turning the sod for operation of an organic Shrimp Farm in the » more
- Privy Council dismisses Layne’s appeal The London-based Privy Council on Monday dismissed the appeal filed by Ex-Lieutenant Colonel and former » more
- Bitter Blow for Ewart Layne It might just be the end of the road for former revolutionary soldier, Ewart Layne in his attempt to get admitted to » more
- Increased Support for GNOW & International Women’s Day 2019 All across the region eager young women filed into the branches and offices of » more
- Grenada announces investigation into failed CBI project The Grenada government says it has launched an investigation into a company that benefitted » more
- St. Andrew Family On Drug Trafficking Charge A drug operation in Grenville last week Thursday has led to the arrest of three members of a St. » more