A Morne Lounge, St. Andrew’s man is being investigated by the police for allegedly entering into a sex bargain with a 15-year old student in exchange for money.
A high level source told THE NEW TODAY Newspaper, the young lady who resides in St. George’s made arrangements with the 26-year old man to pay her $2,500.00 for some sex.
The source who spoke on condition of not being identified said that in the early hours of January 28, the young lady met the accused man at the Grenville Car Park in St. Andrew’s and they proceeded to Pearls Airstrip where the sexual encounter took place.
He reported that on completion of the sex act, the man refused to make the payment to the young lady, which angered her.
This newspaper understands that another person acting on behalf of the schoolgirl brought the matter to the attention of the lawmen.
The police are said to be looking at the possible charges that can be laid on the accused man because a 15-year old is barred by statute from giving sexual consent.
- Pure Grenada bans the importation of Styrofoam Pure Grenada, the Spice of the Caribbean, is making a major shift to ensure that its natural » more
- Bowen: Expect price increase in petroleum products due to closure of T&T’s Petrotrin Consumers in Grenada and other parts of the » more
- Supt Joseph takes Jerry Seales to Court for $10,000 Retired Magistrate Jerry Seales is being pursued in the local high court for over $10, 000.00 » more
- Silver Sands backs down on Propane tanks issue It’s a victory for the owner and operator of the Kids R Wonderful Daycare and Pre-school, Michelle » more
- Commissioner Rupert Agostini recluse from MNIB Investigation Accountant Rupert Agostini, who is on record as the Auditor for the Marketing and » more
- US approve Visa renewal waiver for Grenada Prime Minister Dr. Keith Mitchell has welcomed the decision taken by the United States government of » more
- Grenade replaces Patrick Antoine Economist with the Caribbean Development Bank (CDB), Dr. Kari Grenade has replaced Dr. Patrick Antoine as head of » more
- Prime Minister addresses littering at St. George’s Bus Terminus Prime Minister Dr. Keith Mitchell has expressed alarm over the “serious » more
- Physical Planning and Silver Sands agent discuss public concerns Officials from the Physical Planning Unit (PPU) within the Ministry of Finance met » more
- Franklyn gets the nod SpeedZone Track Club athlete, Jalani Franklyn has been elected to sit as the first athlete representative on the Executive » more
- House Speaker: Protest action by Tobias Clement was “improper and disrespectful” Speaker of the House of Representative, Michael Pierre has » more
- NAWASA upgrades water supply to Brooklyn residents The National Water and Sewerage Authority has expended approximately two hundred and fifty » more