A Morne Lounge, St. Andrew’s man is being investigated by the police for allegedly entering into a sex bargain with a 15-year old student in exchange for money.
A high level source told THE NEW TODAY Newspaper, the young lady who resides in St. George’s made arrangements with the 26-year old man to pay her $2,500.00 for some sex.
The source who spoke on condition of not being identified said that in the early hours of January 28, the young lady met the accused man at the Grenville Car Park in St. Andrew’s and they proceeded to Pearls Airstrip where the sexual encounter took place.
He reported that on completion of the sex act, the man refused to make the payment to the young lady, which angered her.
This newspaper understands that another person acting on behalf of the schoolgirl brought the matter to the attention of the lawmen.
The police are said to be looking at the possible charges that can be laid on the accused man because a 15-year old is barred by statute from giving sexual consent.
- ESCAPED PRISONER STILL AT LARGE Police have mounted a massive manhunt for 35-year-old Hayden Phillip who escaped from the Richmond Hill Prison in » more
- Athletes paid, preparations underway for 2019 Grenada athletics meet One of the two remaining directors of Grenada Invitational Inc, Karline » more
- Pension engagement committee refers pension deadlock to Labour Commissioner Chairman of Government’s Pension Engagement Committee, Honourable » more
- An online platform for farmers and consumers An online link has been created to provide an avenue for farmers and potential consumers to connect in » more
- STABBED TO DEATH!!! Grenada recorded its first murder for 2019 with Friday night’s slaying of 33-year-old Mt. Rush resident, Garvin Anthony, who » more
- Over half a million visitors to Grenada in 2018 It’s being billed as a significant milestone in Grenada’s tourism history as the Grenada Tourism » more
- The Solid Waste contracts Speculation is rife that the state-owned Grenada Solid Waste Management Authority (GSWMA) is handing out contracts worth » more
- ATTORNEY ARLEY GILL NAMED NEW CARICOM AMBASSADOR The Keith Mitchell-led government has named former government minister and practicing » more
- First ever newsletter from the PWU The phrase “From the horse’s mouth” has now become a tangible item from the Public Worker’s Union (PWU) » more
- Prediction of severe dry season A local pastor has warned that Grenada is heading into a very long dry season in the coming months and the people » more
- WOMAN CHARGED FOR STEALING WINNING LOTTO TICKET A St. Mark woman, who allegedly stole a winning lottery ticket for $10, 200, has been placed on » more
- GUT taking Mitchell government to Court on pension dispute Following a meeting with its membership last week, the Grenada Union of Teachers (GUT) » more