No one in the Government seems prepared to tell our people exactly where monies are coming from to pay salaries and meet other expenses, or to finance the bursted Budget – so quite naturally speculation is running wild and having a hey dey. Neither the Minister of Finance, as the person whose primary responsibility is centered in and around the financial matters of the state, nor the Prime Minister – as the leader of the pack who has to answer to the people in the final analysis – seem prepared, able, or willing to say it as it is. And … Continue reading
- Another police officer is charged Law enforcement officers have arrested and charged another of their very own for the offence of causing death by » more
That Privy Council Ruling!!!
Monday’s decision by the Privy Council in London to dismiss the appeal by former soldier, Lieutenant-Colonel Ewart » more
- Chinese Embassy donates computers to Telescope After donating up to 70 computers to schools across the island, the Chinese Embassy has once again » more
- Four Law Lords against and only one for Lieutenant-Colonel Layne The British-based Privy Council on Monday delivered a 4-1 decision against former » more
Six Island Scholars named
The Grenada Government has announced the names of the six persons awarded island scholarships in 2019.
The » more
- Blaka Dan Speaks out against SMC First off, I would like to say that I am not here to disrespect or discredit nobody, I am not here to bring down » more
- Government announces investigation into failed shrimp farm Nearly two years after turning the sod for operation of an organic Shrimp Farm in the » more
- Bitter Blow for Ewart Layne It might just be the end of the road for former revolutionary soldier, Ewart Layne in his attempt to get admitted to » more
- Privy Council dismisses Layne’s appeal The London-based Privy Council on Monday dismissed the appeal filed by Ex-Lieutenant Colonel and former » more
- Increased Support for GNOW & International Women’s Day 2019 All across the region eager young women filed into the branches and offices of » more
- Grenada announces investigation into failed CBI project The Grenada government says it has launched an investigation into a company that benefitted » more
- St. Andrew Family On Drug Trafficking Charge A drug operation in Grenville last week Thursday has led to the arrest of three members of a St. » more