Saturday 16th June, mirrored the excitement and jubilant energies at the Courts Young Street store, as was seen on 12th May, 2012, when Mothers got the chance to vie for the title of Courts Super Mom.
That Saturday saw six fathers compete for the title of Courts Super Dad. This competition came on the request of fathers asking for an activity for them, as it is often mentioned that there is always an event or activity for mothers but never for fathers.
The Courts OECS group listened to this request and decided to roll out a similar activity as was done for Mother’s Day.
The contestants were all given eight challenges. These included: dressing the baby, emptying the trash, assembling a product (Computer chair), painting, connecting a TV and DVD, playing the correct lullaby (choosing from three CDs), sorting out the laundry and making a sandwich. All of these activities had to be completed in 15 minutes.
The winner of the Super Dad Challenge was Nigel Moore, who completed his eight challenges in 12 mins 39 sec and accumulated a mass total of 184 points. Mr. Desmond Mitchell came in second and Mr. Arvon Lucas placed third.
Mr. Moore won $2000 cash and gave high praises to Courts for putting on the Super Dad Challenge and further stated that he is looking forward to more fun activities from Courts.
All participating fathers received prizes from Courts.
The Management and Staff of Courts Unicomer Grenada extend special thanks to all the fathers who participated and express their Congratulations to Mr. Nigel Moore.
(The above was submitted by Courts (G’da) Ltd)
- Steele’s Auto Supplies Co. Ltd. launches Jeep brand The Jeep brand of vehicle is the newest addition to the fleet of vehicles run by the » more
- DPP Nelson continues PI hearing against Insp. Clev Antoine The highly anticipated court matter into allegations of sexual assault against suspended » more
- HOT POLITICAL ISSUE – Relocation of the Grand Anse Jetty The relocation of the Grand Anse jetty is turning into a hot political issue with general » more
- Mixed performance by government on fiscal responsibility The Richard Duncan-led Fiscal Responsibility Committee set up by the ruling New National » more
- Local winner in Campari Trinidad carnival promotion Cherrelle Bain is the Grenada winner of the Campari promotional campaign – Win a Trip to » more
- Grenada government loses appeal in Rex Grenadian expropriation case The Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court of Appeal has stalled the Keith Mitchell-led » more
- Rae Roberts: Workers need to be careful with the “election pie” on offer Former Labour Senator, Raymond Roberts, has exhorted workers on the » more
- An above average 2017 for RGPF The Royal Grenada Police Force (RGPF) has reported an above average year for Homicides in 2017 with eleven (11) » more
- Prime Minister Mitchell gives strong hint about election date Amidst calls by supporters of the ruling New National Party (NNP) for Prime Minister » more
- Clouden raises concerns over limited beach access Outspoken attorney-at-law, Anselm Clouden is calling for appropriate legislation to be passed in » more
- Sexual Assault on 6-year-old Girl An Apres Toute man, who is considered to be mentally unstable has been picked up by police for questioning in » more
- POLICE FORCE LEFT EMBARRASSED Teenager Charged With Impersonating a Police Officer And Working for Weeks Undetected at South St George Police » more